The issue of acne is a frequent problem in some people. The main causes of acne include petroleum production, dead skin cells, clogged pores, and bacteria. Not only bothersome, but acne can also cause us not confident, you understand. But don’t panic, it turns out there are plenty of ways to eliminate acne naturally that you could do.
Acne appears when oil mixes with dead skin cells and clogs the pores of the skin. Bacteria can also grow in the combination of oil and dead skin cells. If that is ignored, swelling, redness, and pus may occur in the tissue in which the zits appear.
Acne may be eliminated
Acne usually appears on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. That is because the skin in these areas has the most oil glands, which may lead to acne.
Here are a few ways to eliminate zits naturally, such as:
- To eliminate zits naturally, you can begin by washing or cleansing the affected area with natural cleansers. To clean your face, do it twice a day with mild soap and warm water. If pimples appear in the region of your hair, wash your hair daily. Keep away from certain goods, such as facial scrubs, astringents, and sprays, since these products have a tendency to irritate the skin and may worsen active acne.
- Use tea tree oil. Gels that contain 5% tea tree oil may be as successful as lotions containing 5% benzoyl peroxide, however, tea tree oil may work slower to see to your zits, but it turns out to be rather effective. Beware that tea tree oil may cause side effects such as inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Additionally, you might even try using green tea extract and aloe vera. Lotion containing 2% green tea extract can help reduce acne. And 50 percent of aloe vera gel along with acne medicines like tretinoin may also care for your acne well.
- Use oil-free facial moisturizers with sunscreen. For certain conditions, sunlight can worsen acne due to ultraviolet light. And some acne medications make you more vulnerable to sunlight.
- Use ice. Ice can decrease inflammation in acne. The key is to wrap ice using a clean cloth, stick it to your pimples, and then hold it for a minute. This will reduce the swelling and redness of your zits.
- Egg whites contain vitamins and proteins that can help tighten the skin and control the oil in your skin. Additionally, egg whites may also help overcome clogged pores and reduce inflammation. The way to get rid of zits naturally with egg whites is rather simple, particularly by smearing egg whites onto the pimpled place, wait for 10 minutes, then rinse with water, ensuring that the eggs used are in good shape, refreshing, and avoid consuming raw egg white in a way intentionally during therapy, provided that there are lots of bacteria in raw eggs, such as salmonella that can interfere with digestion, this method also doesn’t yet have evidence from research which shows its efficacy in reducing acne.
- Honey can also help with some issues in your skin, like boils and burns. Organic raw honey (not processed honey) is thought to have the advantage of curing wounds, this sort of manuka honey is very good honey to treat your acne. Besides honey, cinnamon can also treat acne. Cinnamon has the possibility of anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and antioxidant. Both these ingredients may be used as masks to your acne-prone face. The trick, just mixes three tablespoons of manuka honey with a tablespoon of cinnamon. Combine both ingredients, then place in the microwave for 30 seconds, make sure it is not too hot, then you can use the mask to your face. Leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse with water and wash your face with a clean towel. For those who are allergic to this particular ingredient, it’s not suggested to use it as an acne medication, using manuka honey and cinnamon, it still requires further research to discover its effectiveness in dealing with acne.
- when you’ve placed cucumber slices to deal with swollen eyes, cucumbers may also decrease your pimples. The reddish color and inflammation due to acne can be lightened with cucumbers. That’s because cucumbers can cool the skin, but there’s absolutely no clinical research that demonstrates the efficacy of cucumbers in eliminating acne.
- Improvement of lifestyle will also aid in eliminating acne, particularly by getting sufficient rest patterns, consuming healthy intake in a balanced fashion, avoiding stress and preventing exposure to excess pollutants.
The choice of remedy for zits above is proven to help deal with the issue of acne, though, a long series of research is still needed to have the ability to ascertain the efficacy and safety of long-term utilization of those natural ingredients.
Stubborn acne frequently interferes with your physical appearance. In addition to the way to eliminate acne naturally that has been described before, acne can also be treated with medication. Before you try natural methods to take care of zits, it’s great to speak with your dermatologist to get appropriate treatment and treatment.